Monday, January 20, 2014

About Me

So,my first blog entry will be... about me =) oh, how original.

In 2015 I will be graduating from the Advertising and Marketing Communications - Management program at Sheridan College in Ontario, Canada. I am a bachelor of International Relations at National University 'Ivan Franko' in Lviv, Ukraine. 

During my education in Ukraine I have gained a set of essential skills that I will develop more in the future: teamwork, time management, dealing with conflicts and leadership. 

In Sheridan, I am expanding my level of understanding about consumer behavior and its advertising impact.
I am constantly evolving in my personal development as a young professional.


I promise that this will be the only interesting boring post in my blog. 
#nowplaying - Keri Kimmel - Where You Belong



 Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.

3 comments: